Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Golem Summoning

It wasn't the most amazeballs battle ever seen in wormholes.

The death of this Golem was amusing because I had been lurking this guy for 6 hours, and he had been sitting in his POS in a Drake for the whole time. the Y683 had gone EOL, and most of our chain out the X877 was falling apart or going EOL so I decided to go for a quick sniff, and warped to the POS. The Drake had velocity, and was coming to a stop - he'd obviously just warped back to POS. Had he seen me on d-scan, jumping hole?

Five minutes later, the guy warps his Drake back to the sole combat site, at zero. i rally the troops, who had all been sitting AFK in the POS doing dick all as everyone seems to do these days, and they soon formed up. I told them to bring whatever, it's only a Drake.

The guy lands in site, then immediately warps back to POS. WTF. So I follow him back and see him approaching his SMA.

"He's approaching his SMA to get into his Golem." I said.

"Bullshit. That never happens."

Out comes the Golem.

"Oh, oh! Well you can eat a bag of humble dicks, my friends, because he just undocked his Golem and...yes...he's warping to site. Jump jump jump, warp to my Astero at zero, I'm going for tackle."

RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous shitposting is disabled. If you want to insult me anonymously about EVE on my blog, you can fuck off.