Wednesday 30 March 2016

A "fair" fight

When I find a lone, hapless Covetor mining a belt in a wormhole, unlike some I don't really enjoy dropping a linked Orthrus on it to murder it. I prefer my murders to be more stylish than that.

So it was that I dropped my Procurer on top of poor young Grettir Orlenard's Covetor, handily murdering the poor chap.

He returned with an Astero and nearly lost it (Procurer drones are no joke), thence reshipping into a PVP Myrmidon, by which time I had brought in the sly Lachesis to do the actual killing.

He was pretty happy with the experience, to which I said one has to experiment and try things out, or you never learn anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous shitposting is disabled. If you want to insult me anonymously about EVE on my blog, you can fuck off.