Thursday 16 October 2014

Siggy Stats

According to Siggy, between my toons, in the last week i've mapped out 120 wormhole systems, so let's say 240 for the month to date. I have gathered 48 kills in w-space. This averages out, for argument's sakes, at about one kill per three wormholes I explore.

Accounting for the fact I am not the only person in corp, nor the coalition of Swift Buggery, it's fair to say we should triple that, to one per nine systems.

That i am aware of, in the past 2 weeks we have had 3 visitors entering our hole, resulting in one Geddon loss.

This was the first loss to combat in 2.5 months.

Wormholes are, on average, very safe. So I don't know what anyone's talking about, and why you wouldn't move in and just go about your business.

We've started running sites without hole control. We aren't going to get fights any other way, clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous shitposting is disabled. If you want to insult me anonymously about EVE on my blog, you can fuck off.