Sunday 16 November 2014

Aw yiss

So, after months of crying salty tears of despair over how terrible my game was performing on my shitty old computer, today i doubled down and bought a decent gaming system.

I may be able to play at 15fps...or even more!

nebulae in ore sites, sleeper sites and the like might not cause my fps to drop to....10. Or less! Unless I zoom out.

It's a practical measure. I'm sure the wife will accept it. I even made sure to keep the case reasonable looking without bizarre LED lights and all the shit.

So. Coming soon, more youtube videos of shennanigans in w-space and outside, now i might be able to record a decent video without my system wanting to crap its pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous shitposting is disabled. If you want to insult me anonymously about EVE on my blog, you can fuck off.